What makes a good setup in Assetto Corsa Competizione
If you want to succeed in Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC), having a good setup for your car is essential. But what makes a good setup in ACC? Here are a few key factors to consider:
- Tire pressure. Proper tire pressure can make a big difference in your car's performance. Experiment with different tire pressure settings to find what works best for you.
- Aero balance. The balance of aerodynamic downforce on your car can affect its handling. Try different aero balance settings to see how it affects the car's behavior in corners.
- Suspension. The suspension settings on your car can have a significant impact on its handling. Experiment with different suspension settings to find a setup that works for you.
- Brake balance. The brake balance of your car refers to the amount of braking force applied to the front and rear wheels. Adjusting the brake balance can affect the car's stability under braking and cornering.
- Differential. The differential is a device that allows the wheels on your car to rotate at different speeds. Adjusting the differential settings can affect the car's traction and handling.
- Gear ratio. The gear ratio determines the relationship between the engine speed and the speed of the car. Experiment with different gear ratio settings to find a setup that works for you.
- Weight distribution. The weight distribution of your car can affect its handling and stability. Experiment with different weight distribution settings to see how it impacts the car's performance.
By experimenting with these setup factors and finding a combination that works for you, you can improve your car's performance and dominate the competition in ACC.
You can also find setups by professional e-sports drivers on Track Titan.