Further queries? Let us know at email@example.com!
We are currently able to generate insights for
and we are looking forward to supporting iRacing and Assetto Corsa Competizione in the future.
There are couple of things that can be done if the Track Titan logger isn't recording your sessions...
1. First log off, close the Track Titan Logger, then start again and sign in.
2. Check that your anti-virus software nor your firewall are blocking Track Titan. (add Track Titan as an allowed app)
3. Check that there is no other telemetry software running that could conflict with Track Titan.
4. Consoles - ensure the Logger and your console are running on the same network.
Let us know if any of these tips work for you...
Sometimes, we need your application logs to assist in troubleshooting issues with the application.
To locate your logs, we need to go to the AppData folder for the application. There are two ways to find these logs.
Firstly, press 'Windows Key & R' together, and in the run window - type '%appdata%'. This should open the Roaming folder, in here please navigate to AppData\Roaming\track-titan-ghost-application\logs
Manually locate the folder at C:\Users\[WINDOWS_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\track-titan-ghost-application\logs. The AppData folder is a hidden folder, so to locate it, you will need to go to the View tab and tick the 'Hidden items' tickbox.
2. Once you have located the logs folder by either method, please zip the main.log, and renderer.log files together in a folder, named with the data of your missing sessions or laps. (Using popular programs such as WinRAR, or 7zip can make creating a .zip folder much easier)
3. Once you have the .zip folder, place it in a memorable location, and from there you can send it to us to troubleshoot.
Important Note: It is possible that you might also have a folder at C:\Users\[WINDOWS_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\ghost-desktop-app if so, please also send the log files from this directory.
Mac Users: Paste the path directly in “Go to Path” or Shift+Command+G~/Library/Logs/track-titan-ghost-applicationand attach the log files in a new conversation.
We have an ever increasing number of track/car combinations for which our pro racers set reference lap times. We aim to expand this to cover virtually any track/car combination you could think of.
Content Manager is an app for Assetto Corsa that allows you to get into the game quickly and install mods, skins, etc.
We use it to place you into the correct setup/server so you don't have to spend time looking around within Assetto Corsa which is why we highly recommend getting it.
You can find the download link for Content Manager here